Do you love animated movies and wish that one day you will create them! But you don’t know how to start and where to start? Seems Pixer is a long way to go?
Well, don’t worry … if you have a dream, you should start preparing now to make it happen .
You don’t need any big machines and buy expensive software, actually you can start right now , right here by installing free apps on your mobile.
Lets find out TOP 10 Animation Making Mobile apps.
1. Plotagon: Plotagon is the best available 3d animation app on your Mobile, i pad and desktop. This award-winning application is the easiest way for non-animators to create animated movies with the help of a visual User Interface, beautiful 3D designs, and expressive characters. Plotagon offers over 200 unique and colorful 3D scenes, all created by their in-house Art team. A solid librery of pre build 3d characters with a huge library of outfits, hairstyles and accessories.Its easy and fun to animate them, place them in the scene and make them acting as per your story. Plotagon Story gives you the freedom of scripting and creating scenes and is so intuitive that anyone can learn to use it in minutes. After finish, you can export your movies as MP4 files and post them online.
2. Flipaclip : If you are looking for 2D animation app then FlipaClip is the best till now. FlipaClip makes frame-by-frame animation fun and easy. this application provides the best drawing and animating experience. Cartoon animation is in your hands with simple and intuitive controls that are easy to learn and powerful enough to bring your ideas to life! Make art with practical tools like Brushes, Lasso, Fill, Eraser, Ruler shapes, and insert Text with multiple font options all for free!
animating frame-by-frame is super easy with Onion skin animating tool, Animation frames viewer, Guide and overlay grids, And more! Easily create, add, and edit audio clips using up to six audio tracks for free. Available on google play store and apple play store for free.
3. Rough Animator: Rough Animator is a fully featured hand drawn animation application for Android. Made by an animator, for animators. Everything you need to create traditional hand drawn frame-by-frame animation, anywhere you go! It has Timeline with unlimited layers and easily adjustable exposure length of individual drawings, for pose-to-pose or straight-ahead animating. Also has Onion skinning, Preview playback, Import audio for lip syncing, Import video for rotoscoping animation. The best thing is RoughAnimator projects can be imported to Adobe Flash/Animate, After Effects, and Toon Boom Harmony. And you can Export animation to Quicktime video, GIF, or image sequence.
4. Animatic pro by Inkboard : Animatic is the best way to create hand-drawn animations. Simple enough for a beginner, powerful enough for a professional. Animatic was designed to offer creators an elegant experience in bringing their ideas to life through moving image. It has general feature like , Easy to use frame editor, Export animations to animated GIFs, video, and PSD, Flexible onion-skinning, Repeat frames , and more. Even you can export your drawing to layered PSD. Available on both android and apple store.
5. TweenCraft : Tweencraft is complete cartoon video maker editor app, the videos you create today, can be easily edited later any point of time, no need to create from scratch. Tweencraft cartoon video app is also a social media community. You can share your videos on tweencraft public feed of with many like minded users, who will appreciate your creation and also make your art spread in the world. You can record your own dialogue, Tween craft animation App automatically makes your voice cartoony. You can change the voice pitch and tempo. even you can upload your own images, gifs and change expression, do zoom and pan, change animation speed too easily. Once you created your video using our cartoon video creator you can share it on youtube, tiktok , whats app or within tweencraft with tweencraft community.
6. PicsArt Animator: GIF & Video – PicsArt Animator is from well known drawing apps PicsArt. It’s an animation creator and cartoon maker that’s simple to use and delivers maximum functionality. Make cartoon videos, animated GIFs and funny doodles in a few simple steps, no advanced skills required! Use animated stickers and add customized movement. Record voice for your animation, make personal emojis and Save animations as video or GIF and share to social networks like YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. PicsArt Animator is 100% free and without ads!
7. Animate me : – Animate Me is a 3d animation program for kids available on Ipad and Android. Create 3d animations of cartoons in a simple and intuitive manner on your tablet or phone. Kids can learn to make 3d animations that showcase their creativity and storytelling abilities. It has Pre-built 3D cartoon characters with simple controls and an intuitive work flow. Make 3d cartoons walk, run ,jump and talk with simple controls and an intuitive work flow. Designed by animators from the ground up, this app is an excellent way for kids to learn animation. Contains video tutorials such as walking,talking and acting to teach the fundamentals of animation. Tested extensively with dozens of kids and parents. Share your animations on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter through the Everyplay feature.
8. MJOC2– “ Make jokes of” is a very popular animation app in India. There are several Indian youtube channels are using this application to create daily animated content. You can create your own story, add your friends, and make a video in a cartoonist way with the help of this app. MJOC 2 has features like other 3d animation apps. You can Choose different pre-made Environments, Choose & Customize Character, Add & Change body features. Change Voice Style and add pre-created animations too. This is available freely on google play store.
9. TOONTASTIC 3D – Toontastic 3D from google is my 9th apps. It is pretty basic though but you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around onscreen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. It has lots of features like other application and comes withAn idea lab chock full of playful stories, characters and settings to inspire new adventures. Toontastic is a playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, or anything else you might imagine!
10. Creative Movie Maker for Kids from Fox and Sheep – Movie Creator” gives you the chance to create a birthday film for granny, explain complex concepts in an easy way or just finally visualize all the stories in your head! Characters and backgrounds of award winning Apps “Nighty Night”, “Little Fox Music Box” and many more. Best for kids to play with intuitive navigation and over 30 different characters and backgrounds. Possibility to export and share movies with friends on social media. Avilable on both google and apple playstore
So here is my total 10 summed up applications for you to start creating animation right now! Most of them are basic but few of them are really full of surprises and has all the ability to make full animation film on your mobile phone or ipad.
Use them and share your views regarding these apps, if you love my content then give me a like, subscribe my channel and keep healthy and happy in this pandemic period by learning something new everyday.